Sunday, April 8, 2012

Baseball Time Baby!!!

I am in sunny Arizona!!! Jealous much it's supposed to be 94 today!!!
I flew in Friday morning to surprise my Dad for his birthday!! He was completely shocked to say the least!! And he was thrilled to know I was also staying a week!!
Saturday we headed to the Giants vs. the Diamondbacks!! While I am primarily a Giants fan I was born in Arizona and half of my family lives there too so I am a fan of both. You bet ya I was sporting my Giants gear Saturday though!! Hopefully the Giants can win a game today!!!

Just to make you a little jealous the temps will be like this all week .... YOU SEE THOSE 90's!!!
I can guarantee you my hand will be filled with something like this all week... YES I LOVE COORS LIGHT!!!
And I'm sure I'll be lounging just like this...
Well not quite... but a pool nonetheless!!
Claire my BFF is flying in Monday to stay with me until Thursday!!  I am sure we will be soaking up the sun, shopping, dining, and having a fabulous time!!!
HAPPY EASTER!!!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. So jealous, I could cry. I have gone EVERY year since I was a kid until this year. Boo! :(

    I know you are having an amazing time. :)

    ReplyDelete