Thursday, March 28, 2013

Beard Wedding

A couple of weeks ago I had the most magical weekend!!
Sarah and Ryan's wedding was something out of a movie!
It was the MOST beautiful and unique wedding I have ever been to and think I will ever see in a lifetime!! When I got the Save the Date on a handkerchief I only should have known what was to come!
Here are some of the unique facts:
She collected over 100 vintage dinner plates. Meaning every single dinner plate was different.
She collected over 100 vintage desert plates for each quest to dine on.
And each champagne glass was also different at each place setting!
All place settings had a mason jar for water!
Each guest was given a white unique mug to take home!
All of these were collected at Goodwill and various local antique stores!

She collected all of the adorable quilts to lay over all of the hay bales, 25 to be exact.
She collected a ton of shawls and afghan blankets for the guests to stay cozy after the sun went down.
I couldn't even tell you how much lace she collected but think tons and tons!!
They made all the adorable wooden signs with decals on them posted throughout the entire venue, I'd say there was at least 20!!
The BRIDE did all the chalkboard signs you will see below!!
She inherited around 40 pieces of milk glass and collected another 40 or so! 80 pieces of Milk Glass can you say HEAVEN!!!
She wanted people to interact and have tons of fun the entire time of the wedding!
Sooo they brought all of their favorite lawn games!!
Two personalized corn hole games, Giant Jenga, etc...

We arrived Thursday morning at 10AM, after helping with a couple crafts my Dad, Sister, and I were given the most important job! Pick up the Brides wedding dress!
What fun would it be if we didn't document it!!


Friday was Rehearsal dinner!! Before that they organized for everyone who wanted to go to a Cub's (Ryan's Fav team) and Diamondback spring training game! They could not have asked for better weather!!
 Ryan & Sarah

I don't have any pictures from the dinner but it was at a yummy Mexican restaurant!!

This is the backdrop for the wedding!! Unbelievably gorgeous!!!
I will let all the other pictures do the talking!!

















I am so happy I was able to help them celebrate their special day!!






5 comments: