Thursday, May 23, 2013

Birthday Part 2- A Day of FUN

Saturday stated out with the May Fair at Tenley's school! It was such a fun way to start the day!
Next stop Mumm! Danielle set up a private tasting with a cheese pairing!! 
I love that she is in this industry!

Looks amazing huh? I thought so too! Long story short the fire alarm went off right after he explained all the champagne and cheese tastings. We had to evacuate the building :( We made up for it by having lunch at Rutherford Grill but didn't get to try any of the above. When they did re-open we ran by to buy some champagne! 

Next stop was Canvas & Cabernet!

 Meagan & Katie
 Kate & Amie
Claire, Danielle, & Paige
 Most of our group missing a few
Meagan & I
 My final product
I could not think of a better way to celebrate my 26th birthday with my closest friends! I mean wine, girls, painting, music, and did I mention wine? SO MUCH FUN!!


No comments:

Post a Comment