Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Catch up!!

A couple weeks ago bright and early Claire, Tenley, and I headed to sunny AZ!! To say I was excited was an understatement!!
Little Ten all ready to go on the airplane!!
Claire and I ready for a long ride with a busy three year old!!
Tenley's grandparents just moved there so she spent most of her time with them.
We were in Arizona maybe 3 hours and she was already in the pool!!

Saturday night we went to the ASU game.
I LOVE ASU Football!!
This is Marie and I from last year!


And Claire and I from this year!! So much fun and it didn't hurt we WON!!!

In other news I CAN'T believe it's October already where has the year gone!! I started a couple fun projects for my porch!!
Prime the pumpkin first!!
 Spray paint it hot pink, add purple glitter, and a pretty gold bow and voila!! Pretty pumpkins!!
 All I did with this one was paint glue through the creases and sprinkle orange glitter!! Easy peasy!
The above picture was stolen from Heidi! I officially joined a book club, oh does that make me feel old haha! At least were reading fun light easy reads and each meeting includes dinner and wine! FTW

That's all I got today! I'll be back this week with a re-cap of a girls sleepover with nine close friends for Claire's birthday, wine tasting at Wente, and my current Fall favorites!!!
xoxo


2 comments: