Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Girls Sleepover

Last Friday we celebrated Claire's 26th birthday with a girls sleepover. I could not tell you the last time we did this...years!!
It was so much fun. We all met at Danielle's at 6 pm for a fun filled night. Everybody brought something different to munch on and Danielle provided all the wine.
The theme of the party was black, white, & hot pink!!



 Every party needs pink party hats!!!
The food was to die for! All the yummy muchies you could think of!!
 Cheese platter!
 The BEST nachos ever!
It was my first time having fried ravioli, oh my word it's yummy!
Spinach, kale, and Greek yogurt dip! Yum yum, it can be found at Trader Joes! It's delish!!
 The spread!
 Danielle & Leslie
 Paige, Shannah, and I
 Paigy & I
All the girls!! Paige, Katie, Claire, Leslie, Daniele, Shannah, Marie, and I!!
What fun is a sleepover without looking at all the old photo albums! Look at my dark brown hair!!
 Senior year, 2005
 Tahoe, senior year  NYE 2005
I am thinking 9th grade sometime!!
They seriously crack me up and remind me of the BEST memories ever!!
This is the only picture I have from Saturday but we went to an event at Wente winery called Wine, Beats, & Mobile eats!! Super fun!!
Love all my girlfriends so much!!
xoxo





2 comments: