Thursday, November 1, 2012

My Fall Fashion Must Haves

My Fall Fashion Must Haves
 
I seriously can't believe it's the beginning of November. Where has this year gone? Does anyone else feel like this has just flown by. By the end of summer I usually can't wait for the heat to go away and the temperature to start dropping. Tonight on the menu is vegetarian chili and cornbread! If that's not a fall meal I don't know what is!
I am so ready for the cozy weather, the one thing I hate is when the time changes and it starts getting dark at like 5 PM :(
I just got these Uggs but in the Chestnut color!! I love them.
Check these out!! New Ugg slippers I MUST have this year!! Love them!

I have been lusting over these bags forever and have yet to still purchase one. I am seeing the purchase of one in the very near future!

The second Fall arrives I am ready for Fall fingers and toes!! Love this plum color. My nails are currently a light gray and I am a bit obsessed!!
I am CRAZY about this hoodie from Lululemon!! And the best part is I already own it! I love all the small details on it, ruffly hood and it cinches together in the middle on the back!!
 I kinda love this long sleeve from Lululemon! Would be a perfect cozy outfit!
 
Now that it's November 1st, I am busting out my holiday bedding and listening to Christmas music and not feeling guilty one bit!! Oh and I may have to stop by Starbucks today for a red holiday cup!!!
xoxo
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I've never heard of Lululemon, but I need that long sleeved shirt-- so hard to find them long enough for us tall ladies! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need that long sleeved shirt too!!!

    But Christmas music...Oh Casey! Too, Too soon!!! Can't wait to see you in your new Uggs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the Longchamp bags too!! I can totally see you with one :)

    KB

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am adding a longchamp bag to my christmas list this year as well... i've wanted one for a while, but held out as well!

    ReplyDelete