Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving!
While I am sitting here enjoying a cup of coffee and watching my favorite parade it makes me reflect just how thankful I am!!
I am especially thankful for my two furballs!! Ella & Jackson!!
The bestest friends a girl could ask for! Missing a couple in this pic!
My Dad!! The best Dad anyone could ever ask for!!!
My Momma!! The best ever!!!
My sisters!!!
My brother!!
My Dad's girlfriend Carie and her daughter Sarah!! Eeeks she's getting married in March 2013!!!
Can't forget my favorite!! CUPCAKES!!
A delicious glass of wine!!!
The cutest little girl Tenley!! Claire my BFF has the cutest little girl ever! She really is my favorite and can brighten my day every time I see her!!
And last but not least my health! Cheers!!
Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

1 comment: