Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12~12~12

I love today 12~12~12
Today I will share with you 12 of my wish list items!!
Santa I hope I was good this year...

1. I recently bought a MacBook Pro and need a case for when I travel with it!

2. A wireless mouse from Apple.
3 & 4 . I love these plates at Crate & Barrel! I asked Santa for 8 dinner plates and 8 salad plates!
5 & 6. Mac makeup! How could you go wrong here. I am in desperate need of a new eye liner and eye shadow!
7. A nice toaster. Something simple . Just basic silver and toasts two pieces of bread!!
8. I love cozy and warm blankets! Any blanket from Pottery Barn or Restoration Hardware I would love!! Don't all of these look so cozy!!

 9. My friend Sarah already gifted me one of these pillows for Christmas but I am thinking my couch will want two!
10. Target Shabby Chic bedding! I die it's so perfect and girly!

11. Loving this pullover from Lululemon!! I may have gifted it to myself!!
12. I love this sugar and cream set from Pottery Barn!
And just because I like everything in a set of 8, I told my Momma I needed 4 more of these champagne glasses from Crate and Barrel!

 
 
So there you have my 12 Christmas wish list items! I know I posted soo many things! If Santa would bring me one of them I would be thrilled!!
xoxo
 

2 comments: