Friday, January 4, 2013

Kate's Nursing Graduation

My sister graduated from nursing school in December! She attended Sonoma State University and received her BSN, RN!! Yea her!!! It was a long time coming and she is soo glad she is finally done! Well after the boards test that is :) We could not be more proud of her and couldn't wait to celebrate this accomplishment with her! Let me just brag for a minute MY SISTER had never ever gotten even a B in any of her schooling career ever! Not even an A-... yup you heard that right! Always an A or A+ since Kindergarten! Seriously where did I come from !!
The ceremony took place on a Sunday at Sonoma 
She choose to be pinned by her teacher and mentor
Her entire class of 24 I beleive
My sister Dana and I
I think there a bit excited!!
Her official nursing pin!
My Mom and Dad so proud!
Carie and my Dad with my Sissy!!
The whole Wenzell fam came to support Kate too!!
Kate and her sweet BF Evan!
Friends from grade school and college= Friends for Life!!
Party details!! 
Sinful Bliss does it once again!!
Happy Pills party favors!!
Pretzel thermometers!
I went through her facebook and saved a ton of pictures throughout her college days, printed them, and decorated with them! FTW she loved it!!
How cute is that washi tape!

Appetizers! Cheese and artichoke dip!
So happy!



Her new overnight bag she loved from the Wenzells!!

We could not be more proud of her and loved celebrating such a huge accomplishment with her!!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment