Thursday, January 10, 2013

Which shows are you watching this month?

I try not to watch to many shows on the regular but there are some I can't get enough of!! These are my current favorites! 

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills!! LOVE!! I don't care what any one says I love the Beverly Hills, OC, & Miami!! Kyle and Camille are my fav's!!
Nashville is my new all time favorite! If you aren't watching this go now and catch up!! I seriously can't get enough of this show. I love all the music too!! I already bought the entire CD on itunes!!
Thank goodness for new episodes of Law & Order cause if you know me I have seen every single one! I love watching the re-runs but there is almost never a time that there is one I have not seen!
And this one! HOT firefighters!! Yes Please!! This is the first season and I look forward to this every Wednesday!!


What shows are you watching??
xoxo


3 comments:

  1. I am in on a fair few but I've recently started watching dexter.. so so good!! I also love the good wife, new girl, vampire diaries, big bang theory, greys anatomy, homeland when it's around, grimm, true blood and revenge. Too many it appears!

    Chicago fire is looking good though... xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about Shah's of Sunset?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. KB- I need to catch up on those!! Are you caught up??

      Delete