Friday, January 4, 2013

Hot Chocolate Bar with all the fixin's...

My Dad's girlfriend Carie threw the cutest party ever while I was there! It included a baked potato, hot dog, and chili bar!! YUMMY! And a Hot Chocolate bar with all the fixings and let me tell you she thought of everything!
The start of decorating the table
She had the cutest printables in frames
So yummy on a cold night
There was also milk and cookies!
The kisses had cute little sayings on the bottom
My Dad's favorite chocolate dipped pretzels
Cutest Christmas china!
Carie's Mom baked a lot of the sweet treats!
You see those gingersnaps in the back right corner. OH MY GAWD they were the best I have ever ever had! I ate almost all of them!! Carie's friend Tammy made them!!
Elf on the shelve! There elf's name is buddy!!
Sarah and Morgan
Morgan, Sarah, and I ready for Christmas lights
The whole gang for the night!
Sarah, Justin, & Carie
The little ones! Nat, Morgan, & Mel
The soon to be Beard's!
My Dad and I!

This night was seriously so much fun! Everyone came over around 5 PM. We ate dinner and got ready to go and look at Christmas lights! We all loaded up in two cars and headed out to a few great spots they know of. Then it was back to the house for hot chocolate, cookies, and milk. We then exchanged our Secret Santa gifts and played White elephant. I scored in both! My SS knows I love Starbucks and for my white elephant gift I scored a small tool kit! FTW. After presents we played games. It was such a fun night to get into the spirit of Christmas!!!
xoxo





2 comments: