Thursday, January 31, 2013

Jackson

If you know me you would know I am a crazy cat lady! I never thought I would be but I am!! Two years ago yesterday on 1/30/2011 I brought this little fur ball below home with me! It was a Sunday and pouring ran! I had looked at ARF on Saturday and had him all picked out! He was just over a year and had the most energy and personality of all the kitties there! The problem was we were celebrating Heidi's birthday that night at That Bar and I would never want to leave him home alone the first night! I woke up bright and early Sunday and was the first one at ARF! $50 later he was all mine!! When I was getting him that morning there was a little girl cat around three who was in there with him and was melting my heart as well! Little did she know I would be coming to get her a few short weeks later!! I love my little Jackson and couldn't picture life without him!!







#crazycatlady!!!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. You are so funny! And your kitties are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never thought I would be a cat lady but I am! haha!!

      Delete