Tuesday, January 8, 2013

January Goals


I love setting goals but feel like when I set a years worth of resolutions I tend to do them for the first two months and then they fizzle! Sooo this year I am making myself monthly goals which will be much more achievable since each month will be a little different!!
January Goals-

1. Gym 4 to 5 times a week! I can get a really good routine and then suddenly one day it disappears! This month I will make it to the gym 4-5 times a week!

2. Start studying for my Real Estate Test! YES you heard that right! Back at the end of December I forked over $200 and ordered all the books and studying material. Due to the holidays and traveling they didn't get opened once! This month I will be studying!!

3. Actually read my book clubs book!! Laura choose The School of Essential Ingredients! I am almost finished and have loved the entire book!! Can't wait to hear what the next one will be on Thursday!!

4. SAVE SAVE SAVE! I wont disclose the amount but in my head I have a number I would like to achieve by the end of January in my savings!!

5. Set money aside for a Cannon DSLR camera!! I love pictures and photography but my camera just isn't cutting it these days! My momma has a Cannon DSLR camera with a trillion lenses but I want my own so I can learn on it!!

6. Eat healthier!! Shop ahead, prep ahead!!

7. Blog more! I seriously love this blog! Thanks to Heidi I finally started one last year. I love being able to look back and see everything I have done and remember!

8. Print the year 2012 of my blog into a book!!

So there you have it! They all seem pretty attainable right? I think so too! In the beginning of February I will let you know how I did!!
xoxo


1 comment: