Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Niner Nation

If you know me by now you would know that I LOVE LOVE Football!! I am perfectly content sitting on the couch Sunday and watching back to back games!
A couple Saturday's ago I was on pins and needles as the Niners played the Green Bay Packers for our first playoff game. Thankfully we won and moved on to the next game!

If you remember from last year this was the game that ended our season! WELL LADIES AND GENTLEMEN NOT THIS YEAR!!!
We are going to the SUPER BOWL!!
I was seriously so so happy!
Our guys have worked their arses off all year and FINALLY were going!
Even better! It will be a family affair!! To head coach brothers head to head!
I am counting down the days for Sunday February 3rd!
Super Bowl party at Heidi's house! I'll be making my new buffalo chicken dip! YUM YUM!!



1 comment: