Monday, January 7, 2013

A look back of 2012

WOW 2012 was an amazing year and I am thinking 2013 will be even better !

January -

I started this little blog of mine which I love love love! I love being able to document everything and look back at it all! I will be printing the year 2012 into a coffee table book this month!!

Towards the end of January the girls and I headed away to Lodi for the night to celebrate Heidi's Birthday! Girls, wine, and massages what else could you need?

 
February-

In the beginning of February I went to Marie's graduation from flight attendant school for Virgin America Airlines!

 
I made some festive treats for Valentine's Day! And a DIY project of heart garland for my chicken wire board!


 We celebrated Brittney's upcoming marriage with a fun shower at Heidi's!

March-

This month was crazy busy!!

Justin and I went on a road trip to Montana for a friends wedding!


I attended Elizabeth's 80's Party

 
The very next day I helped Claire throw Tenley her 3rd Birthday party cowgirl style!


April-
 
Finally it quited down a bit!
I surprised my Dad for his birthday and few down to Arizona for a week!


Claire and I had the most fun ever at our first Giant's game of the season! And we ran into one of our best friends Dave who was there for a bachelor party!


May-

I hosted a Cinco de Mayo party at our house but have no photos to show of it besides a beer pong table that was made for it!


We celebrated my Momma's birthday!


I celebrated my 25th birthday! Complete with my first planter box for veggies! Learned a lot about that one this year!


Celebrated Austin's First Birthday


May ended relaxing up in St. Helena


June-

I was lucky enough to be able to go to Russian River with the Stone's in June! Boy was it fun!!


I hosted a summer BBQ at our house!


And June ended in Capitola for some beach fun!!


July-

Fourth of July kicked off July


Followed by the good ole county fair


A wedding shower was attended


And I went to a country concert! Kenny Chesney anyone?


August-

I helped Sarah throw a bachlorette party!


Attended yet another country concert!! Brad Paisley


Finally enjoyed the summer heat at the pool


Ended August attending a couples shower in SF!


September-

I went to the much anticipated wedding of the season!


Claire, Tenley, and I headed to Arizona to see my Dad!!


October-

I went to my first ever book club meeting!!

 
Celebrated Claire's 26th Birthday with all the girls!
 
 
Got a little crafty and made this pumpkin for Halloween!!
 

 


 
November-
 
November seemed to slow down a bit! I was able to spend time with family and friends and see what really matters in life! I don't have many pictures from this month! I went to my book club meeting! I celebrated Thanksgiving with my family!! And I loved on my little furballs below!!
 
 
 
December-
 
If you just read my latest posts December was crazy busy!
My sister graduated Nursing school
 
 
And I celebrated Christmas in Arizona with my family!!
 
 
2012 was a great year! I made so many memories that I will have for a lifetime and will be able to remember all of them through this great little blog of mine!!
I know 2013 will bring great memories and I can't wait!!
 
xoxo
 
 
 














3 comments:

  1. You are so adorable, Casey!! Love all the pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you started Blogging!! Love all these pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this post Casey! You ha a lot of fun last year!

    ReplyDelete