Friday, September 27, 2013

Summer 2013

How I spent summer 2013!!

Tenley and I had a date at sushi to celebrate her last day of school before summer break!!
Memorial day weekend in Pine Mountain Lake at Claire's cabin and I found a little friend to bring home :))
Tenley couldn't get enough of the little kitten!
Enjoying a beer at the Walnut Creek Art & Wine Festival!
And these little ones enjoyed an ice cream!
 Going to multiple Giants games!!!


Boating in the Delta with good friends!!

 Spent the weekend at the Russian River for Sarah's Birthday!
 Enjoying my last days of Heidi living locally :(((


 Spent the 4th of July with these two cuties in downtown Pleasant Hill
 Made my first visit to Clovis to help the Kirby clan get settled in their new house.

Spent weekends at the pool watching my little sis swim!

Enjoyed movie night at the gym with these cuties!

Friday night Sushi and Bowling with all my besties!!




Hot summer nights in Downtown Walnut Creek!
Lots of days at the Princess Palace pool!

Summer 2013 went by far far to fast but was definitely one for the books!!
Now that the weather is getting more crisp I am finally feeling ready for Fall!
Bring on the pumpkins!!



No comments:

Post a Comment