Thursday, November 14, 2013

Fall

Fall is one of my favorite times of the year! The leaves and the weather are beautiful!!
I have been on the go the past couple months. Here is what I have been up to!

Love all the leaves!
Tenley and I painted pumpkins and gave them to all of our friends!
Here are some of them drying! She loved this project so much!
A couple of the ones she let me keep for my front porch.

We celebrated Claire's 27th birthday in October at Bridges happy hour!

I made my way to Clovis to hang with the Kirby's and they got to celebrate their 16th wedding anniversary!
Loved hanging with this girl!
Got to see Jack in his soccer game!
Have been having dinner parties with all these cuties!
Took Tenley, Max, and Austin to the Halloween carnival at Valle Verde! Brings back so many memories.
We had a firefighter, a pirate, and a mermaid.
We had such a fun day and even got cupcakes for a treat later.
Tenley, Claire, and I borrowed Mel's idea and BOO'ed people! Tenley loved it as well as all the receivers!
 
I attended East Bay Gourmet with Dave, Julie, and my sister! This will definitely be a yearly thing. I only have this picture as I was to busy eating, drinking, and dancing the night away.
 
This Fall has been a blast! I love that it's the kick off to the Holiday Season!!
 



2 comments:

  1. You were one busy lady this Fall! So glad I made the list of events!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just stumbled upon your blog!
    I am now following! I look forward to keeping up!!

    xo
    Christina
    Christinawhoblog.com

    ReplyDelete