Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanksgiving Week

Thanksgiving week the Kirby's were in town for a whole week!! Miss Tenley was in for a treat as her BFF was here!! They are so cute together I die!! That Sunday Claire, Tenley, Jack, Maddie, and I were off to see Santa at the local nursery. I seriously think it's the best Santa around. No pay, no lines, its great! Maddie thought otherwise she wouldn't get near that man!! After that we were off for a day at the park, literally, we were at the park for 5 hours!!





Even Uncle Justin made an appearance for the kiddos!! These little girls are crazy for him!
My friend Sarah asked if I would help take pics of her two cuties to get a Christmas card photo. I have no clue what I am doing with this camera still but I thought these two were pretty darn cute. 

Mid week Starbucks dates with your BFF's are always the best!!
I love these little cuties!! They are growing up WAY WAY to fast!
It was such a fun week!

1 comment: