Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Day

Christmas this year was at my Moms house. My brother flew in from Long Beach for 5 days. We had the best time ever! Her house was all decked out and felt magical! My younger sister Kate turned 25 of Christmas! Her "Golden Birthday"!! 
My friend Sarah gifted me the most unique gift ever and I love it! I have a lot of books and let all my friends borrow them! She got me this stamp. I was shocked and love it so much.
 My Mom gets me a special ornament each year!! I love salt and pepper shakers so this was perfect for me!
 I got this phone case from my Dad and just love it!!
I was spoiled this year and got amazing gifts from my family.
Cheers to an amazing Christmas and Birthday celebration. 


1 comment:

  1. LOVE all your gifts! The Salt and Pepper shaker are my Fav!

    ReplyDelete