Monday, December 30, 2013

Kate's 25th Birthday

My younger sister Kate's birthday falls on December 25th, aka Christmas. While I think it would be so hard to have a birthday that day Kate never complains once. Since this was her Golden Birthday this year her BFF's went all out. They sent out snail mail invitations which are my favorite!!!
How perfect is this cake for a quarter century birthday!
The flowers were so pretty!
They made cute name cards for everyone.
And a photo booth!! I love me a photo booth.
The two hosts!! They are the cutest and made Kate's birthday so special.
Kate and her BF Evan
 The whole group for the night.
After dinner we went to Mr. Lucky's the local bar and had a blast. I don't know why but Kate and her friends love taking photos with this plant so photos we took!! 
I love my sissy and was so glad I was able to celebrate her birthday with her!!



1 comment: