Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Fifty Shades of Grey

Okay I jumped on the bandwagon with these books and I am oh so happy I did.
I read all THREE in a matter of days.
Book one was good (mind you the I don't think the book had any editing but oh well), BUT book two and three were amazing.
I love every second of them.
To me the second and third were just a love story. I literally didn't want these ones to end!!
If you haven't jumped on the bandwagon I suggest you do. I don't think you will regret it :)

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I'm reading book 3 right now and loving it! They are all so good and I love the love story that unfolds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Save the books for me if you can. I need some summer reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Save the books for me if you can. I need some summer reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Casey! I wanted to leave a comment saying I love your blog and that I'm your newest follower/fan! I wish you the best with your blog!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've still yet to read them, but I'm glad to hear the last two turn more into a love story. Love this post, girlie. If you get a sec, I just posted pictures of my wedding dress. Eeek. Love if you could stop by. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete