Monday, June 18, 2012

Russian River

Two weekends ago I had the opportunity to go to the Russian River for 4 days! And man was it relaxing!! We only left the small community once and that was to go champagne tasting at Korbel!


The families house I stayed has their name is up on the tree! I loved passing different streets and seeing so many names up on the trees. The majority of the weekend was spent playing shuffle board which I might add I fell in love with, going to Doggie beach, BBQing delicious food, playing poker, drinking wine, relaxing, and hanging with good friends.
I will leave with all my fun pics!
I can't wait to go up again this summer!! So much fun!
xoxo
Casey

5 comments:

  1. Casey, that looks like great fun! Where is Russian River? It reminds me of Bass Lake a little bit. I love your garden boxes. Yea for your hubby for building it for you!!! Keep me posted!!!
    XO Kris

    ReplyDelete