Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Country Concert Anyone!

If you know me YOU know I love love any country concert! But when you combine Kenny Chesney and Tim Mcgraw it can't get much better than that! Or so I think :)
We got our tickets months ago and I had been counting down the days ever since.
A couple weekends ago 9 of us girls headed out to Oakland to see them! While it was quite a long night it was soo much fun!!
We had a little tailgating in the parking lot before we headed in!
Had a blast with Brit!!
I definitely rocked my cowboy hat before heading in!!
Love me some Heidi time!!
Loved that Sarah joined us last minute!
There is just something about a country concert! I can't even explain..
Can you tell we were pretty excited!
This concert was so much fun! The company was even better! Until next year Kenny!!
xoxo






5 comments:

  1. You got some really cute pictures! Glad you got some in the hat-- it was perfect with your outfit. And I agree, there is just something about a country concert. :)

    Can't wait for the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pics! It was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO. JEALOUS! I bet that was one great concert

    ReplyDelete