Sunday, July 1, 2012

A Good Old Summer BBQ

My Dad was in town for work last week! He ended up having an amazing meeting and we celebrated by having a big BBQ!!
Lucky for us we got some amazing pots that my Dad had shipped up here for his meeting!
We planted flowers in them the same day!
Love me some pretty flowers!
We had this adorable little thing to keep us laughing the entire night!
She loves her friend Justin!
She was having a ball!
My sister Kate and her friend Amie came by to hang!
Marie was finally back in town for a couple days!!
We sat outside for a couple Martinis to start the night out!
Tenley sure was soaking up all the attention.
Both my sisters!
The grill master of the evening!
The grill master and his sidekick!
Tenley girl lovin on her Mama!
Love me Tenley's Mom!
Some of the food spread!
Tri-tip, Sausage, & Salmon
Grilled asparagus!
Mass amount of wine was consumed!

We just love love when my Dad comes to visit us! Until next time!








4 comments:

  1. love the flowers :)

    Clarissa

    loveeachdayblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pics. Looks like so much fun...and you had awesome weather for a BBQ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't beat a summer BBQ. :) Especially with wine... mmm...

    ReplyDelete