Thursday, July 5, 2012

County Fair

Who doesn't love the County Fair? Last Friday Justin was out of town camping and I decided to go with a couple girlfriends to the local County Fair! It didn't disappoint.
You most definitely need the largest beer they have! Better bang for your buck!
Chris was our DD, so nice of him!
You have to go through all the booths and find props for your pictures!
Love my girlfriends!
What's the fair without a corn dog? A foot long to be exact!
We all needed a bite!
The bunnies were so cute, but sad at the same time all locked up in tiny cages :(
This would be us in line for a ride. At some point we had a great idea of choosing one ride we would all go on! Of course they choose a scary one and I had to deal!
This was it! Yikes! Scary but oh so fun!
The night ended with a firework show!
Such a good time with the best of friends!
xoxo




4 comments:

  1. Casey, it looks like you girls had so much fun! jealous:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've gotta love a good county fair. :) I want one of those corn dogs right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You girls are so cute! Wish I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds and looks like a blast. Fabulous post, love. I've got a new outfit post. If you get a sec I'd love to hear your thoughts. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete