Saturday, August 11, 2012

10 on 10: August Instagram Edition

10 on 10: August Instagram Edition
 Morning snuggles with a certain someone!!
Starting my morning right with this guy!!
Seeing this adorable face brightens my day every time!!! Love my Tenley!!
Pizza to go for Justin for lunch!! Gotta carb overload him he's off to a bachelor party this weekend!!
Fall oh Fall where are you!!!
A little online shopping! Ordered this in Turquoise & Pretty in Pink!
Also scored a Bauble Necklace in turquoise!!
Justin is gone for the weekend at a bachelor party!! That means sushi to go & Wente Riva Ranch for me!!!
Really blurry pic but SOOOO happy Football is starting up again!!!
I have this cuddle bug for the whole weekend!!
Hope you enjoyed my 10 on 10!!
xoxo





4 comments:

  1. Are those bauble bracelets?! I haven't seen those yet but I love them! Where are they from?

    Clarissa

    loveeachdayblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are! I got them from the Groupdealz website!!

      Delete
  2. Obsessed with GroopDealz. There's another one, too, I can't remember the name. Red Barn or something? I'll have to look it up. I got the bubble necklace in a soft yellow (not the neon). Such a good gf to get Justin pizza before the bach weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete