Monday, August 13, 2012

Brad Paisley & The Band Perry in Tahoe

At the end of July Justin and I had planned to go to Tahoe for a night! The hotel we gamble at had sent us a couple nights free stay and we didn't want to loose out on them since they were expiring soon! Little did I know Justin had something up his sleeve! He SURPRISED me with Brad Paisley and The Band Perry tickets! You have no idea how excited I was! They were playing at the Harvey's venue which is small and very intimate! The Band Perry is one of my absolute favorite newer bands!!
We started out night out with a couple cocktails!
I was so so happy!
All ready for a fun night!!
If you haven't been to this venue try and go it's amazing there is not a bad seat in there!
She is just amazing!!
After the concert we ran into Marisa and her BF!
I seriously love Tahoe!!
Justin did so well with surprising me with the tickets!!
Until the next Country Concert!!
xoxo









4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! I seriously can't think of a better surprise!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun! What a great surprise :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love The Band Perry. What a great surprise! Looks like a really fun time!

    ReplyDelete