Wednesday, August 15, 2012

While the boys were away...

While the boys were away the girls were gonna play!! That was the motto Catie girl and I had while Justin & Brad were away at Brad's bachelor party!!
Saturday morning I met Catie, Sarah, and her two boys at our gym pool for a pool day!!
It has seriously been so hot here I could not have thought a better way to spend the day!
Little Max is a serious fish in the water. We literally had to drag him out!

Little Austin loved the pool as well!
Catie and I enjoyed a few cocktails while we baked in the sun!!
And some water to keep hydrated! We had a night ahead of us still!
After the pool we went home relaxed and got ready for a fun night out!!
Stadium Pub! My brother joined us for the night it was so fun!!
You always need to make a stop at Dans for some live music!!
Such a fun night with Danielle, Catie, and my brother Michael!!




3 comments:

  1. Looks like a blast! Those drinks look heavily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your gym pool! You guys look like you had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When it's this hot, you HAVE to be at the pool!!

    ReplyDelete