Tuesday, March 20, 2012

80's Inspiration

This Saturday I will be attending an 80's party! While last year I had a surprise 80's party for Justin's 30th my outfit was so lame! I am trying to make up for it on Saturday!!
Love Gretchen so so much and will be using her outfit for my inspiration! I already have two necklaces that look the same! Now that pink hair I'll have to work on that! I'm sure I can find some sort of clip in extensions! Oh and the crimping part you know I already have one of those!!
I ordered these!! Their adorable! I have a white pair of pumps which I'll wear with them! You ask why I have white pumps (insert ewww) I have no clue but I do!! Or I was thinking these cute shoes from Target to add more color!
Love these crop tops! Definitely a colored tank under it as well! 

Anything neon is screaming my name!
I went to Michael's and bought a black thick head band and will be wrapping it with lace and adding a big bow on top! (pics to come)
I have some crazy bright bangles for arm candy as well as hot pink lace arm warmers! I think I'm pretty set!! Pics to come after the party.
Do you think all these ideas will work for my 80's outfits!! Any suggestions??!!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Me too! I"m loving Neon! I wish I could come party with you!! Can't wait for pics!!

    ReplyDelete