Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A Girly Girl Weekend it was!

My weekend consisted of hanging out with 4 of my favorite girls and showering a mommy and her baby girl Marlee who will hopefully make her debut in February!!

I started babysitting the Annison's when little Hannah was 14 months old, she will be 7 in April! While it has been amazing watching these four girls grow up it also makes me feel so OLD!! I started watching them when I was 19! Audrey is now 13, Maddie & Lizzie are 11, and my little Hannah banana is 6! I feel like these little girls are my sisters. When their Mom asked me if I would watch them Saturday though Monday night I dropped almost all of my plans and said OF COARSE!! A weekend with my 4 favorite little ladies I will almost never pass up.

Meet the Annison's!
On Saturday they helped me root on the 49er's. Good thing it was just us girls cause we were screaming at the top of our lungs. Any man would have gone runnin! I took them to dinner to celebrate and Fro Yo!
This week will now be BEAT THE GIANTS!!!


Sunday I did leave for a bit to go and celebrate a Mommy and her baby, Tegan and Miss Marlee.  Heidi, Justin's sister in law has taken me under her wing and introduced me to some amazing women! Heidi and another friend Heather threw an amazing baby shower. All the girls met at Lark Creek to celebrate. The theme was Books and Bloomers and there wasn't one detail they did not forget. I only have two pictures to show :( I know lame. (Forgive me I just started my blog I will have to remember my camera everywhere I go from now on)!! The mommy to be did receive some awesome gifts and a great start on her collection of girl books. The food was delicious, the diet coke was great :), (no drinks for me since I was still babysitting), and the company was even better! I can't wait to meet little Marlee.

Monday the girls had the day off and Justin so graciously let me work while I hung out with them! First thing we did was go to Michael's and get craft stuff to make homemade Valentine's Day cards for Hannah's classmates and teachers! (47 in total, oh my goodness I told the other girls thank goodness they don't exchange cards too, it was a lot of work)

Teachers got extra special ones!
Lizzie got a sewing machine for Christmas and was all excited when I told her I would take her to get fabric to sew something. Off to Joann's we went, long story short we ended up at Beverly's picked out fabric and hurried home to sew. Little did I know HOW HARD it was to thread the thread and bobbin to actually sew. All I can say is poor Lizzie was crying and I was ready to throw the machine out the window. After reading the manual multiple times and watching countless YouTube videos we never sewed a thing!

Well that was my weekend and I loved every single minute of it! Looking forward to this up coming weekend, a weekend away with the ladies to celebrate Heidi's birthday. Wine, girls, and the spa what more could you want!

XOXO for now!
Casey

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for the comment & your blog is too cute! I look forward to following! I haven't tackled sewing yet but I want too!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I love the little baby cookies with the cutie little belly buttons. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sewing story is still so sad! We'll have to get together for a craft weekend next. :) I'm so glad I got to spend the last two weekends with you!

    ReplyDelete