Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Happy Birthday Heidi

Over the weekend we celebrated Heidi's birthday!
She was one spoiled lady!!
We celebrated at Wine & Rose's in Lodi.
I loved every single minute of it.

On our way ready for a weekend of pampering!
Some of us girls started with lunch while the others started their treatments. I didn't take a picture of my lunch but had the crab cakes which were to die for and washed it down with a little Rombauer. Perfect!!

First toast of the weekend!
We could not have asked for more beautiful weather for the day!

Next we were off to "The Nest" and were ready to be pampered!
Now when your at the Spa there is no better way to be pampered then start if off with a little bubbly and the hot tub.
While we were being spoiled the hotel dropped a cheese platter and a bottle of wine in each room.


The rest of the day included a little bit of wine tasting...
And showering the birthday girl with a couple gifts...

I gave her the Pottery Barn birthday platter with her favorite cupcakes!

Cute party favors for us girls from Heidi and Tegan

We ended the eving at Rosewood with a delicious birthday dinner.

All the Girls!
Compliments of the restuarant!
We ended the night dancing and sipping wine at the hotel while listening to awesome music!
And we can't forget the late night games!

Happy birthday Heidi!! I hope you had the most amazing weekend ever! I loved celebrating every minute with you!!

Cheers to more birthdays!!

5 comments:

  1. So fun!! I love it! My b-day is in May & I'd like this to happen & also a cupcake platter mmkkay please & thank you in advance hehe j.k I love the blue top you have on very pretty color!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a May birthday too! May 12th! Maybe well do a birthday swap with the two of us hehe!

      Delete
  2. Casey, I can't believe you didn't mention you SMOKED us at that game! I think you were ahead by 5 points at least! You're a natural :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for my Birthday!!! So glad you came! I had the BEST time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I saw those lemons outside of the spa and thought, "Those would make such a gorgeous picture." Great minds think alike. :) So much fun hanging out with you this weekend, let's do it again soon.

    ReplyDelete