Monday, January 30, 2012

My idea of a Perfect Weekend!

Happy Monday to you all!!

I had in my opinion the perfect weekend!

It started off Friday with Jack our nephew, he hung out with me for most of the day! He was such a trooper, I was in a desperate need to get my nails done and he came along and behaved just perfect. Next we were off to the pet store to get Ella a new kitty bed, Jack picked it out all on his own and she just loves it. Next we were off to Lululemon where I made my very first purchase! I had never tried anything on in the store before because I know myself and knew I would love it, well I sure was right!

What you can't see here is there is actually another bag behind this one! OPPS
We met up with Clay, Heidi, and Brit for dinner at Sushi, YUM! Jack begged to stay the night again and of course I caved how could I not :) what he didn't know was it was an early Friday night 9PM bedtime to be exact!
Jack got picked up Saturday and I was off the the gym, it was so nice knowing that I didn't have anywhere to be that day. I had a nice long workout and came home and enjoyed a THREE hour nap on the couch!! Justin and I had a date night Saturday and enjoyed a nice dinner together. I ended my Saturday night at  Graduation party for my friend Katie!

Sunday was a repeat of Saturday except I also went to my fav Target with my other fav Marie who I haven't been able to see as much as I would like, you will hear all about why that is later this week!
This was one of the items I came home with...

Can't beat the $12.99 price tag!
Since the price was so awesome and Justin just loves it on me I think I'll be going back to get another!! I'm craving Spring so bad and the funny thing we have barley had any rain yet this year! I also got an adorable light sweatshirt which I don't have a pic of yet! Since I have barley used my Christmas present from Justin I also made him Chocolate Chip cookies!!

Compliments of my Amazing Kitchen Aid!!
We ended our Sunday by going to the movies! We saw Contraband which I really liked, and recommend you see if you like action movies! I also want to see Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close but I am waiting until I am done reading the book!!

All in all we had an amazing weekend and could not have asked for better weather!



5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're reading that book! I hope you love it as much as I did :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a BUSY weekend! Thank you for having Jack over, he loves you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! It sounds like a really fun weekend. The 3 hour nap definitely sounds like a highlight! :) Love your new hat. It's the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute fedora!! I love those things! They make me feel like a movie star. ;)

    I want a kitchenaid mixer too but I told my hubs that does not count for a gift, i need it just because, lol.

    my new blow dryer is a new ionic from hot tools. :)

    ReplyDelete