Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What Im Loving Wednesday!!

What I am loving Wednedays! Welcome to my current obsessions!!

1. These adorable mugs from Crate & Barrel, I may just need to invest in some for my new Yellow Hutch (pics of that project coming soon)
Love the polka dots!
Zig zags!!
2. These adorbable running shoes, love the pink and grey!

Size 8 please!
 3. This Lululemon Jacket

So cute for a casual day or working out!
 4. Massive amounts of this today

Dont worry water too :)
 Happy hump day!!

3 comments:

  1. Love those shoes! So cute!! Let's see that Hutch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Casey!

    I wish you lived closer so I could be your hairdresser too!!! How fun would that be? :)

    Cute stuff in this post.
    That lulu jacket is crazy cute.
    Too bad they are so expensive.

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I love the lululemon jacket, and Diet Coke is my fav also. I'm your newest follower. Nice to "meet" you. :)

    ReplyDelete