Thursday, January 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Jack Man!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK MAN!!
Today is Justin's (AKA boyfriend) little nephew Jack's 6th Birthday!
I may be a little biased but he is one of the COOLEST and CUTEST kids ever! Just sayin!

Doing what he does best at Chuck e Cheese!
Justin and I love to have Jack come and spend the night with us! Most of the time it consists of him begging us to take him to his favorite place Chuck e Cheese and most of the times we cave in, I mean were all kids at heart right and who doesn't love going to play games!!

Other times it consists of his other favortie activity THE PARK! If I would sit there for hours at the bench and let him play he would. The minute we walk up to the park he already has 5 friends. Social little guy he is!

We love having you over Jack and I always tell him he can come whenever he wants!!

Happy Birthday to our little Spider Man!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Casey!!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and introducing yourself!!! I love to know who is out there reading and I appreciate it.
    Welcome to blogland.
    It's fun.
    Nice to meet ya. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Love the pics of Jack! So sweet! He sure does love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Casey! Your nephew is adorable!!! Thank you so much for your sweet comment and for following along on my blog, Simplify. I hope you will enjoy blogging as much as I do. I have two daughters who are in their twenties, well, one turned 30...oops. They both blog too. Gennifer is Life in The Hass House, and Erika is at One Boy, One Girl, One Journey..or something like that???
    Hope to see you again soon!!
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete