Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My Life in a Nutshell

Welcome to my very FIRST blog post EVER!
Where should I start?
I was a little nervous at first to put my whole life out there, but figured since I am always reading others I should start a blog of my own!
I am a twenty something girl living the life in Northern California.
I am super thankful to be able to work out of my house most of the day and in the afternoon I nanny two adorable children, one boy and one girl! Perfect.
I have the best family a girl could ask for.
Im the mommy to two adorable kitties, Jackson & Ella, who we rescued last year at ARF!




Meet Ella!

Meet Jackson!

They love eachother!
You may hear about them a lot since they are my children and all and I may be a little obsessed, just sayin!!
I have an addiction with Diet Coke! Can't go a day without one and most days there's definitely more than one.
I have an amazing boyfriend who makes it possible for me to work at home. I mean he is the boss and all :) Thankgoodness I am in the office and he is in the field cause thats the only way it will work!
I love love do it your own projects and may just show you some that I do on here!
Well that's it for now!
XXOO


2 comments:

  1. Hooray! Welcome to the blog world! I'm so glad you are here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, my kitty (bud) looks so much like your kitty, ella. i love the name, too :)

    welcome to blogging!

    ReplyDelete