Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What Im Loving Wednesday!!

My new weekly obsessions that I am currently lusting over !

1. I love to read and go through books pretty quickly. Justin and I are going on a road trip in March for a week and I really want either a Nook or Kindle. I really know nothing about either!! Recommendations??

Nook or Kindle??

2. I'm back at the gym and just got this water bottle. I'm that kind of person who re-uses a plastic water bottle for about a week and then tosses it! I finally broke down and spend the $19.99 for this awesome PINK Camelbak double insulated water bottle which I can use forever!!

Using it as we speak!! Lurve it!
3. I need some new flats and was recently at Nordies and saw an employee wearing these one!! Cute??
Blush or black color?
4. The new Essie spring collection!! OH MY NAILPOLISH I think i'll need a color or two!!

Love that pink!
 What are you loving??

5 comments:

  1. I love my Nook Color! But if you get a Kindle make sure it's the Kindle Fire. And let me know what you think of it ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another question what's the cost difference in books on these vs. just buying the book?

      Delete
  2. You can share books with friends on the Nook!

    Love those nailpolishes!

    Blush Flats for SURE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! Keep doing these so I can read your suggestions and then Heidi's comments and then buy stuff and copy you guys. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I have both the nook & a Kindle Fire! I love them both!
    I'm using my Fire more than my nook right now because it's loaded with options.
    I also have it networked with all my nook books (on my kindle) so I really just need the one.

    And something else I love RIGHT NOW? Is my sweet Lilly Pulitzer case for my Kindle! It is so pretty and I get compliments everywhere I go!

    ReplyDelete