Saturday, February 4, 2012

She's Officially A Virgin!!

A Virgin America Employee that is!!

My BFF Marie has been in intense training the past five weeks to become a Virgin America flight attendant.
I am so so proud of her. The training is super intense, she has to be in Burlingame every morning at 6:45AM (she lives in WC so that's quite a commute plus getting ready every morning) and doesn't get home until 6 or 7PM every night. Then she has to study her butt off for all the oral and written tests she has (which she did get 100% on all of them) GO MARIE!!
Lucky me I get to fly FREE with her sometimes :) We may or may not have already planned our first trip to NYC in MAY, I can't even begin to tell you how EXCITED I am!!!
I have always heard what a good company they are to work for and being at the Graduation proved that point. Just being there made me think hmmm maybe I would want to work here too (but scared of flying and a flight attendant isn't really a good combo if you ask me? I don't think they would appreciate that multiple glasses of Chardonnay I order on my flight!! Kidding, well sorta)
Love this!
Marie made some other BFF's while in training!

Yummy cupcakes for after!!


I have never flown on Virgin America before but I can tell you I foresee many many flights in my future with this girl!
Cheers to traveling the world! ( Did I mention you can fly international)
CONGRATS MARIE!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi there! I'm new to your blog, but I had to comment on this. I love Virgin America. Hands down best airline ever and they are a lot of fun usually. Lots of celebs fly them too, so usually you're bound to see one. What an awesome job for your friend. Congrats to her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome! I wish I had a friend who was a flight attendant, I love traveling :)

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to your friend! That's awesome!!

    Follow my blog?
    http://thekayladiariess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is amazing! My college daughter is really interested in flight attendant! Virgin is a top notch corporation! Congrats to her!
    And I love your cute blog!

    ReplyDelete