Monday, February 27, 2012

Pictures Pictures Pictures

Oh my word I have been one busy bee! Today I will overload you with pictures!!
Enjoy!

I love love love girl scout cookies!! I bought one of each of the original boxes for our house! Justin has yet to see them all in the freezer, when he does I will have all of about two days to eat a couple and then I am sure they well be outta here!!
This is my desk! I got a new orchid from J for Valentine's day!! Hopefully I can keep it alive :)
The above pic is EOS chap stick, have you tried it? If not go get some its super cheap from Walgreen's!
Heidi recently introduced me to these almonds! I don't even like Wasabi but I sure love these!!!
Oh how I wish I had never ever stepped foot in Lulu! It's my new danger place for sure! How cute are these colors though?
I watched the four Annison girls recently! Bowling was definitely on the agenda. Heidi, Maddie, & Jack met us there as well as Claire & Tenley! It was so cute watching the little ones bowl.
This picture explains what we did most of the time, wait and watch as Tenley or Maddie's ball slowly crept down the lane :)
New BFF's in the making and I couldn't be more happier about it!
The opted out of bowling and needed some baby time!
Thanks Heidi for the pictures!!
I spent Sunday helping Claire plan a 3 year old birthday party for Miss Tenley!! This is a sneak peak of a desert :)
Can you guess the theme?

See you guys tomorrow it's someones birthday!!!

3 comments:

  1. Fun! Now I want Girl Scout Cookies. Since I'm no longer pregnant I have a feeling I'm going to have to go get some myself instead of sending Matt out for some... :)

    Can't wait to see party pics, love her pink tutu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boxes of Girl Scout Cookies wouldn't last more than a couple days in our freezer. Done and done! The kids look so cute watching the balls roll down the lane. Glad they/and you had a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun weekend with you!! Can't wait for Maddie's new BFF's Birthday Party!

    ReplyDelete