Friday, February 10, 2012

10 on 10 :: February 2012

My very first 10 on 10!! I am kinda excited not gonna lie!

First thing I do in the morning is start a fresh pot of coffee, there is almost no day that goes by that Justin and I don't have our morning coffee.

Thanks to Clay & Heidi we have a much nicer coffee machine :)
A typical day I would say I talk with Heidi once or twice a day, ha no that would be an understatement it's more like 5-10 :)
Looking at my adorable kitties each day!! They make me smile.

I was in desperate need of a new IPhone cover! I found the perfect one with polka dots! Kinda wish they were pink but ill deal :)
I think it will go perfectly with my new monogrammed initials for my IPhone, I ordered in hot pink!!! Love Etsy


After working for Justin I was off to babysit my crazy cute kiddos!! Since it was Friday we were off to Yogurt Shack!
Tonight I had a date night with my BFF Claire and her baby girl Tenley!!
I seriously love my little Tenley!!!
Tenley was so well behaved through dinner and stopping at a couple stores that we promised her a mini cupcake from Kara's, forgetful me forgot to take a picture of the actual cupcake but you will get the idea !!
And because I love Valentine's decorations and the colors this hangs in my living room and I'm loving the heart garland I made, every time I pass it I smile!
Pinterest success with the heart garland!!
And everyone should have this!!
Have a great weekend!!!

3 comments:

  1. Super Cute Set!

    LOVE that pic of the kids you sit!

    And...We NEED a new picture for when I call!!

    I wish i had been more on top of it today to do mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never remember to do this. Your pictures are so cute though! Love the heart garland!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love your IPhone cover! I really have IPhone envy lately.

    And you are right...cupcakes do make people happy. :)

    Have a great Monday.

    ReplyDelete