Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

Meet my Valentine!!

His 30th surprise party! 80's Style!

Kenny Chesney!


Wine tasting!
Here are some Pinterest idea's that I re-created!!
My first one was this heart garland
I went to Home Depot and grabbed a few paint samples of various pinks, purples, and red. I just cut out hearts, you could also use a heart cutout of you had one! The only thing I spent money on was the small safety pins to attach each heart together! I think the whole project cost $2! SCORE

The old frame and chicken wire was also something I saw on Pinterest, I actually bought it at the Alameda Fair which is one a month and falls on the first Sunday of each month. I just painted it and bought clothes pins. This is where I hang invitations we get and different fun pictures!!

Justin loves Rice Krispy treats so I saw some heart ones on Pinterest and recreated them!!
Here's what you will need!
Final product

He loved them!! I only made a couple heart ones! The rest turned out like this!


I decided to make a Justin and a couple people a box full of treats! I left them on their porches this morning!!

 Hope they enjoyed them! I know I sure did while making them last night, I may have "tested" them a couple times !!

I will leave you with this picture because I love cupcakes and this makes me happy!!

4 comments:

  1. Justin is a lucky guy, and you are stinking adorable ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are so cute together! I am loving that chicken wire frame thingy and the garland. Looks easy enough! Thanks for the idea. So sweet of you to make goodie boxes for some people. Happy Valentine's Day to you Casey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so festive!!! I loved my Treats! Aunt Casey is the BEST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute couple! i too love rice crispy treats, so i love the heart shaped ones :)

    ReplyDelete