Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What Im Loving Wednesday!!

Welcome to What Im Loving Wednesday!!

1. I recently bought two of these Lulu tank tops and oh my goodness I Love them!! I got this coral color and a dark grey! They are layering tops! I normally buy a particular work out top at Target that I love which is $20 (which I just found out they no longer make :( BOO), these Lulu ones are $42 and reversible, so the way I justify it is $20 each side.. right??
2. If you haven't been to J Crew lately STAY away! I am warning you now, their Spring collection came in and oh my word I think I'll have one of everything :) Of course I couldn't leave empty handed so I got myself a cute beach tote! We may be going somewhere tropical/beachy for Thanksgiving this year so I may or may not be already preparing!
I think I am loving coral this year !!

3. I'm always loving Pinterest and came across this adorable Easter inspiration board, love all the ideas and may need to re-create some!
4. These yummy looking cookies! I think I will make these for Justin this week!
Well that's it for this week!! Happy hump day!!
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Love those easter ideas! And I can't WAIT for MY cookie delivery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love the beach tote and the Lulu workout top. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE Lulu! And great Easter ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been on a blogging roll! I'm just now catching up! I was going through your posts reading along & then bam instant envy hit at they yellow kitchen aid mixer!! I didn't know they made yellow, this changed my priorities hugely j.k but I do lurve it! And do think I need it. Tell JUstin next time get two, geez. Lol again kidding :)
    XO

    ReplyDelete