Monday, February 25, 2013

Bonnie's Birthday in Napa

On Saturday we celebrated Bonnie's Birthday!! Bonnie is a dear friend! When I had just graduated high school Bonnie called me up one day and asked if I wanted a job at the law office she worked at. Umm well yes, yes I do!! I have known Bonnie most of my life she has two daughters one of which is a year younger than me. I started DVC in the Fall of 2005 and started working there as well three full days a week! When I started I would have never imagined I would make lifelong friends there! This is a job I will never ever forget. We had the most fun office ever. I don't think I will ever ever experience an office like this in my lifetime. Anyways... there is five of us who get together at least once a month for happy hour and such. The last time we got together we decided to celebrate Bonnie's birthday we would do Napa for a day. Boy was it fun! The day started at Domaine Caneros which is the birthday girls favorite place! Koushiar and I made everyone a bag with a picnic lunch!

 The birthday girls favorite color is blue so that was the theme for the day!
 Each bag included pasta salad, sandwiches, Walker shortbread cookies, sour patch kids, & chocolate! Koushiar also brought brie and a baguette to share!!
We had so much fun!! Reliving funny stories from the office, making new memories together, and sipping on wine! What else could you need! It didn't hurt that it was 70 degrees and sunny in the wine country! Truly a day we will never forget!!
 Happy Birthday Bonnie!
 It was beautiful at Domaine Caneros
Champagne flight!
 The day was just gorgeous!
 I obviously had fun playing with my camera!
 Bonnie the birthday girl!
 Carla and Koushiar!
Me and Koushiar
 We ended the day at Mumm. They have my favorite type of champagne, pinot noir champagne! It is my most favorite EVER! I discovered it a couple years ago at the Korbel winery! It was so delicious that I came home with 5 bottles from there! I do know Korbel and Mumm each make one but they are only sold at the winery's. I of course had to come home with a bottle! If they weren't $30 each I would buy a case!!
 Loved all of the tastings here!
Carla and I enjoying a glass of heaven!!

Such a fun weekend celebrating Bonnie! I can't wait until our next adventure!!!



5 comments:

  1. It looked like everyone had a fabulous time & the weather looked fantastic too!! Love the picnic bags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did SUCH a good job!!! Love everything! So jealous of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg that sack lunch is the cutest thing. what a fun birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so fun! Great idea with the sack lunch. so cute!

    stop by and say hi :) xoallison.blogspot.com

    allison

    ReplyDelete
  5. You put so much work into that lunch...very cute Casey! You can help plan my birthday anytime!

    ReplyDelete