Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Blog Swap

I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day! I know I sure did! I was spoiled by so many people!
I participated in my first blog swap! A Valentine's Day blog swap how could I resist!
If you know me I LOVE to give presents and sometimes get carried away!!
They were super organized and made everything so fun!
If you don't follow these girls blogs please go check them out!
They are both just adorable!!

Love, Fun & Football

I was paired to give to Becca @ Faith, Love, and Babies!
Go check her blog out to see what she received!
Jen @ Unscripted sent me a love filled package!
Please check her blog out she is to sweet!!

I knew I would love it already! Pink glitter tissue paper!
This is Jen! She sent the most adorable card ever!
Here's my loot! Girlfriend did good! Two boxes of Sour Patch kids (my fav candy), a gold notebook, 2 lip gloss, a C (which I have plans to paint and glitterfy), cat toys for Ella and Jackson, nail polish, and the best coffee CAT mug ever!!
Check out the mug! I almost died of laughter when I got this! A crazy cat lady definitely needs a cat mug!!

I love nail polish!! All these colors are too cute!
Ella and Jackson were so happy they were included!! Seriously she thought of everything! Definitely read my blog to get to know ME!

Thank you so much Jen for all my goodies I loved them so so much!!
The cat mug may be the best present ever received hahaha!!!
Megan and Erin thanks for hosting such a fun swap!!



3 comments:

  1. Aww Jen is just the sweetest!!! She did SO good! :) I loooove me some sour patch kids too haha! Thank you so much for joining in the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am do glad you like everything!! I had so much fun shopping for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete