Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I've got a NEW look!

Ever since I started this blog a little over a year ago I knew I would eventually want someone to do the layout for me! I am not savvy in that area whatsoever!
Last week I was reading one of the blogs I follow and saw she had just re-vamped her blog design page! Immediately I opened it and looked at all her beautiful creations and knew I wanted her to design mine!
I really only gave her a couple things I knew I wanted in the look. Gold, pink, glittery, polka dots, and a splash of mint! And look what she came up with!!!
I just love it so so much!
 
I am still so shocked every time I see my new look! I am in love!!



All credit goes to Shannon @ Page: Twenty-Two
If you are ever in the need of a blog design TALK with her!
She was amazing to work with!

And how cute is my new signature on the bottom!
Love LOVE Love!
The perfect Valentine present to myself!!


 

11 comments: