Monday, February 18, 2013

My Weekend!

Before we get to my weekend you should know my friends are awesome!!!
On Valentine's Day Heidi showed up with  1 lb box of Milk Chocolates from See's! Can you say heaven!! Their currently hidden so no one else tries to eat them!
I had dinner with this adorable chick on Valentine's Day! And her Momma and Pappa!!
My other BFF Koushiar showed up with this Valentine present in the later afternoon! If you haven't heard I am collecting them! So excited to add this to my collection!

Saturday night I checked my mailbox to find this sweetness in it!!
Love my Jordan! And I don't have a picture but my Momma gave me the best Valentine's box ever!! It included a candle, lip gloss, undies, & chocolates! Yes Please!!
After work Friday night I made a big girl purchase!!
I have been saving for a while and finally decided to take the plunge!
Eeeks!!! I was so excited. My Friday night consisted of charging the battery and going through everything in the box. There was a ton! No Joke!!
After the battery charged I did what any normal person would do! Took tons of pictures to test it out. Poor kitties they were my victims that night! I don't think they like the flash much and pretty much run at the sight of the camera now.
Saturday I met The Kirby clan at baseball practice to play with my new camera.

Miss Maddie was the perfect candidate for practice.

And Jack too!

Posing and everything!

What a stud.

 
Saturday night I had wine & champagne with Heidi and called it a night!
Sunday was spent relaxing and watching multiple episodes of Gossip Girl!
I ended it with delicious Mexican food!
Perfect weekend in my book.
Be prepared for picture overload as I continue to play with my new camera!!




4 comments:

  1. Love the pics of Heidi's kids-- they are used to the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pics with the new cam turned out amazing!!! Did you get a good deal on yours ?? I have been saying I'm going to buy one for a WHILE now and keep putting it off- the iPhone pics are really getting awful lol :/

    following you! :)

    http://corinbakes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blog's new look! You'll have so much fun with the new camera,

    ReplyDelete