Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I Hear Wedding Bells!

4:30 AM wake up call. 4:30 AM wake up call. Are you reading that right?
OMG that is going to come sooo early tomorrow morning! BUT it will all be worth it!
I am off to the beautiful Arizona bright and early!
I will be watching this beautiful lady get married on Saturday!! I cant wait!! She and her momma have done everything for this wedding! It will be just beautiful and I cant wait to show you all the pictures!
The festivities start off Friday at a spring training game! D-backs vs. the Cubs!!
Sarah and her future hubby Ryan!!
Just to show you how creative she is! All her Save the Dates were sent on one of a kind handkerchiefs. How amazing is that!!

And on another note, remember my new camera victims! Jackson is sure getting used to the camera!!
#crazycatlady

And because I would never want to leave Ella out!
This was taken on my mommas camera last summer!!
I'll be back next week with pictures from the wedding!!

No comments:

Post a Comment