Sunday, February 10, 2013

My Weekend!

It's Sunday night and I am laying in bed due to the flu! I really hadn't envisioned the flu for my weekend plans but it happened! I was just sick with a terrible cold three weeks ago. Can't wait till Spring and warmer weather I am so sick of all this sickness! I have been in the same exact spot since Friday AM. I did manage to make it to the shower each day! Always makes you feel a bit better right after!
My weekend plans were supposed to include this....
Making Valentines!! 
Enjoying a glass of this!
With this girl

But my body had different plans for me! I am praying that I am okay tomorrow and able to go to work! In other news while I laid in bed all weekend I got the best email ever with my blog header design and I just love love it!! Can't wait to reveal my new blog layout to you all!!
xoxo



4 comments:

  1. Oh Casey, hope you feel better soon...looks like the flu has hit here too... Connor was sick all night last night:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. So So Sad you were not with us! I can't be crafty with out you!!! Feel better soon! And then COME OVER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling better, and I LOVE the new look!

    ReplyDelete